My Software List on Mac OS
I used to save all the software packages on my Mac’s disk, because I think these softwares are useful and I need the keep them in mind or share them with others.
But, this seems is not a smart method, because:
- Some of these packages are outdated.
- These packages occupied my hard disk, they are huge.
So, I decide to create this software list page.
- ADT Bundle(sdk/adt/eclipse)
- Cornerstone(SVN client)
- ShoeBox(Game dev tool box)
- SourceTree(Git client)
- TexturePacker, Sprite sheet tool.
- CocosBuilder, This is a dead project, the author stoped update this tool and create SpriteBuilder tool branch.
- ParticleDesigner, particle effect editor.
- GlyphDesigner, image font tool.
- ImageOptim, image size optimize tool.
- CodePilot, This is a opensource xcode code navigation plugin.
- ThisService create your own service
- sublimetext 2
- App Cleaner
- Better Zip, just for rar file type.
- CheatSheet, software hotkey tips.
- GoAgent, for the GFW
- Mou, markdown editor.
- PCKeyboardHack, use cooperatively with KeyRemap4MacBook to diy your keyboard map.
- Synergy, share mouse and keyboard between multiple computers.
- Parallels Desktop, virtual machine.
- common tools: Dropbox, chrome, Foxmail, QQ,
- hexpicker, Hex color value picker.
- To the moon, This is a beautiful story.
This page will maintain update, and welcome your recommendation.